Automated Wildlife Feeder
MSRP: Call For Pricing
Item #: ADF1000
The 'Ultimate Wildlife Management' tool for feeding protein, corn, or textured feed. This automated feeder can be programmed to open for three feeding times daily. *
The Ultimate Wildlife Management tool for feeding protein, corn or textured feed. This feeder holds 1,000 pounds of protein or 1,250 pounds of corn. The programmable timer allows you set your feeder to open and close up to 3 different times a day, making it easy to close the feeder at night to prevent the feeding of nocturnal species. The feed bin can easily be filled from the ground. Wet feed is no longer a problem thanks to a unique sensor on this feeder signals the trough to close when it starts to rain. Skids on the bottom of the feeder allow for easy movement or relocation of the feeder, while the included solar panel provides power for the battery. An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the feeder resist rust, scratches, and fading.
* Product may vary from information, pictures, or videos shown. Please consult Priefert for more information.
- The programmable timer allows you to set your feeder to open and close up to 3 different predetermined times each day.
- With the rain sensor, wet feed is no longer a problem, leading to savings in expensive wildlife feed costs.
- A rain sensor signals the trough to close when it starts to rain. Once the rain has passed, the feeder returns to its regular feeding schedule, meaning that if the rain stops during a time that you want the feeder to be open, the sensor will signal the trough to re-open after the rain.
- An adjustable solar panel provides power for the battery.
- All electrical parts such as wires, battery and actuator are shielded and protected from the outside elements keeping them safe from varmints.
- The trough is 18” off the ground with an 11” x 48” opening, allowing wildlife to feed in a more natural eating position that helps limit food waste.
- Once the trough lid is closed, it locks in place keeping out nocturnal animals. Side adjustment bolts located on both sides of the trough lid to allow fine-tuning of the lid to ensure a snug fit when the lid is closed.
- The feed bin can be easily refilled from the ground and the capacity allows for 1000 lbs of protein or 1250 lbs of corn.
- The bin container slopes down allowing gravity to feed the trough. An adjustable gate allows you to designate the feed level based on the density of the product being fed.
- Skids on the bottom of the feeder allow for easy movement or relocation of the feeder when empty.
- The Automated Wildlife Feeder is constructed from 16 gauge galvanized steel with an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish, providing two layers of protection to help the feeder resist rust, scratches, and fading.