Premier Dog Kennels
MSRP: See Below
Item #: See Below
These durable, easy to assemble kennel kits combine galvanizing and powder coating to ensure maximum rust protection from animal urine and cleaning compounds. *
Priefert’s Professional Grade Premier Kennels meet and exceed the durability requirements of professional boarding operations, breeders, trainers, and animal hospitals. Designed and built to provide many years of trouble-free operation, our Premier Kennels are a great option for professionals and individual pet owners. These kennels include unique features that enhance ease of assembly, versatility, durability, and animal safety.
No tools are required for the quick and easy assembly of our kennels. Standard connectors offer unique versatility for single or multiple free-standing units. Special connectors may be ordered for attachment to walls or posts. This allows you to avoid the unnecessary expense and time delay of building custom kennels, as well as the hassle normally associated with expanding your kennel’s capacity.
Our Premier Kennels offer double protection from harsh conditions and the natural acidity commonly found in kennel environments. Protection begins with the use of galvanized steel tubing and heavy 8 gauge 2” x 4” galvanized welded wire. Each strand of wire is individually welded to the tubing frame with stainless steel welding wire. We then apply Priefert’s superior Architectural Grade Powder Coating with UV inhibitors over the galvanized metal to provide two lines of defense against the elements. By combining galvanizing and powder coating, we ensure maximum rust protection from animal urine and cleaning compounds.
Priefert offers a variety of kennel kits. With no sharp edges, our Premier Kennels provide a safe and attractive enclosure for “Man’s Best Friend.” Our 6’ tall kennels are ideal for secure confinement of medium to large-sized dogs. Don’t forget to check out our kennel accessories, including kennel tops, shades, and privacy panels.
|KK6551||5' x 5' Kennel Kit||Call For Pricing|
|KK65101||5' x 10' Kennel Kit||Call For Pricing|
|KK610101||10' x 10' Kennel Kit||Call For Pricing|
* Product may vary from information, pictures, or videos shown. Please consult Priefert for more information.
How to Assemble a Dog Kennel
How to Install Kennel Shade & Bows on a Premier Dog Kennel
How to Install a Dog Kennel Top
Powder Coat by Priefert
- Priefert’s Professional Grade Premier Kennels meet and exceed the durability requirements of professional boarding operations, breeders, trainers, and animal hospitals.
- Our 6’ tall kennels are ideal for the confinement of medium to large-sized dogs.
- Our Premier Kennels can be installed in just minutes. With no tools required, our kennels are quick and easy to assemble using our standard connectors.
- Standard kennel connectors offer versatility for connecting multiple free-standing units together.
- With no sharp edges, our kennels are designed to be the safest kennels on the market.
- Each kennel door features a lockable door latch for added security when needed.
- With 2” of ground clearance, cleaning kennels and flushing waste is quick and easy.
- Using stainless steel welding wire and high standards of quality control, each strand of wire is individually welded to the frame for added safety.
- Galvanized tubing under powder coat helps the kennel resist rust and corrosion.
- An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Height: 6’
- Ground clearance: 2”
- Frame constructed from 1.66” OD 18 gauge galvanized tubing
- Panels filled with galvanized 8 gauge 2” x 4” Welded Wire
- Lockable Gravity Latch
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish over Galvanized tubing
- Color: Grey